Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No Card for YOU Bucko!!


This card ... a perfectly acceptable card I might add ... was laying on the kitchen table. I had just finished uploading it to the computer and was getting ready to tuck it away until Valentine's Day. This was going to be my card for my darling man. Inside reads, "Once in a lifetime, you meet someone who changes EVERYTHING." It was perfect, I thought, romantic yet cute.

In walks my husband. "Oh hey, you made a new card. Hmmm ... you've done better," he said.

I must have made a cranky miffed noise in my throat because he went on.

"It's kinda dark and I'm not crazy about how puffy it is." (you can't really see in the photo but I used pop-dots to lift the first circle from the second)

I still like the card but by golly I'm off to make another card for Kelly's Saturday challenge (the theme is a secret for now ... tune in for Challenge 14, coming SOON). As for Mr. Critical ... it's Hallmark for him!

Card Supplies:
Stamps: High Hopes: Mooshie Steals a Kiss
Accessories: Nestibilities, Ribbon, Pop-Dots, Crystal Effects, Copics

3 comments:

  1. Aw..how cute! Two "meese" in love! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute card Joanna. DH must be crazy! I think it's adorable.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOL! That's funny. My hubby has like NO creative talent whatsoever and usually just says "uh huh! that's nice" to any card I show him. LOL. I don't blame ya--no homemade cards for HIM for a while! HA HA! Next time I would draw an outline of a card on a piece of paper and say "This card's for you" :) I'm so mean, heehee... that's what MY hubby would get next time.

    And just for the record, it's VERY CUTE! And I love Puffy cards--your popped up layers are awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete