Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Birthday DEB!!!


When I first "met" Deb three years ago we were part of a Splitcoaststampers swap of House Mouse ATC. I was just starting to swap and consulted her about how to improve my stamping. You can imagine that I was delighted to learn that Deb lived a mere 40 minutes from my house ... we could really MEET! Since that time, things have changed. My kids are no longer toddlers (thank god!), I rarely reach for my beloved mice when I stamp and I have FAAAARRR more confidence about the cards I make. But one constant has remained ... Deb. She is my Archiver chick and grunge guru.

As a tribute to you on your birthday Deb ... I decided to once again ink the mice. Instead of House Mouse, I went with the new Henry stamp from Whiff of Joy. I knew that I had to have this guy as soon as I saw his Hawaiian shirt and Margarita glass.

So without further ado, let's get this 50th birthday blog rolling! I send you out to Paris and Heather

Happy Birthday my friend!

Supplies: Whiff of Joy and unknown sentiment stamp, copics, brads, nestibilities, ribbon, crystal effects.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna, i start the Blog Hop for Deb ;-). Funny image and i like the colors you´ve used. Very pretty Card. You live next to Deb...please give her a HUG !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *LOVE* the magarita mouse!! And I thank you for the blog hop birthday party!! I can wait to get home and see these creations on a real screen instead of my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Joanna! The mouse looks like he's having a great time indeed! Thanks for organizing everything for Deb's Birthday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This birthday blog hop was such an awesome idea, Joanna! Adorable card -- this mouse knows how to celebrate!!

    And BTW, I'm still jealous that you stamping buddies live so close and can actually play together in real life, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanna, what an adorable card and wonderful story to share about Deb. So glad you arranged the blog hop - such a great friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee, another mouse. Great that a lot of us kept with a mouse theme! How cute! :) Your little guy is adorable. Kel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how CUTE!!! I came by way of Heather Meeson's blog! So fun to see what all of you have made for Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute mouse - Looks like he is celebrating!! Love your card!
    Thank you for starting this Blog Hop for Deb's Birthday!

    ReplyDelete