Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Kelsey Bell

When I started designing this card, I had a different stamp in mind ... my new Mo Manning stamp that my super dooper Secret Sister mailed me ... she's cool like that! But, once I got the layout finished I was horrified to see that it was actually too big to use. Rats. Go to Plan B.

So literally, I turned to the rats (or more specifically the mice). This is a House Mouse, one of my older stamps.

And speaking of mice. This is my youngest performing "3 Blind Mice" Though on the day of the performance, one mouse was sick, and the other forgot his sunglasses, so it was an ... interesting ... interpretation. My mouse is the one with a bow tie.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampabilities
Accesories: Copics, ribbon, fuzzy brads

2 comments:

  1. Joanna, this is so cute. I love your layout and your coloring is beautiful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, i am not a big House Mouse Fan-but this one is too cute. Love your layout and the colors.

    ReplyDelete