Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You're Fan-tastic


I needed a "chin-up" sort of a card for a friend who's going through a rough patch. Since the friend is a guy I wanted to try to make it sorta manly ... OK, I did say, "sorta" ... apparently in my world manly means tighty-whiteys!

But who can resist this guy from the Angel Company? Too cute. It reminds me of my guys since they love all things superhero related.

I'm in a polka-dot phase, can you tell?!!

Supplies:
Stamps: The Angel Company (main) , Stampin Up (phrase)
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads, copics

5 comments:

  1. Totally cute!!!! You disgustingly creative girl, you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny card, Joanna . The pant is a big hit. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! This one made me laugh...reminds me of the Captain Underpants book series....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tightie whities are definitely manly! This is too funny, love the image. Sure it will make your friend smile. My boys love Captain Underpants books, so they would like this, too!

    ReplyDelete