Monday, January 23, 2012

January MIS

Could I go for a super-dooper large serving of "vegetables" right now or what!!

This is the card that I made to answer Patti's January challenge. She challenged us to use this image and come up with a funny phrase to go with it. Having gone to a million Weight Watcher meetings, I've heard a million food jokes!

This image is from Art Impressions new girlfriends line (which I was sooo excited to see that Archivers is now carrying!). To see how the rest of the group handled the image, click here.

Here's the inside.

I'll probably send this little number to my Weight Watcher buddy. Her birthday is coming up soon.

5 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous! I love the sentiment and love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny sentiment Joanna, beautiful card and great inside too !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sentiment with then Joanna, love it. I like to think my wine counts as a fruit, lol! Your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment -- it made me giggle as I snack on my pumpkin/chocolate chip muffins! Fun sketch,beautiful coloring and awesome inside decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehehe, LoVE it!!!! Carrot cake happens to be one of my favourites ... so I am totally excited!!

    ReplyDelete