Thursday, March 8, 2012

Creative Card Crew


This week the Creative Card Crew's challenge is humor. I knew that I had to play along if only to finally ink up my new stamps from Art Impressions. These are Lucy and Trudy. How fun are they and frankly, who doesn't love a good donut!

I used the deconstructed sketch #41 this week. I didn't post it soon enough to be eligible for the prize this week (darn you dinner for needing to be made!), but it was a REALLY fun sketch to work with.

Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Creative Card Crew: humor


Supplies:
Images: Art Impression, Phrase: Inky Antics

4 comments:

  1. Fun card, beautifully colored. Love these images of yours. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't agree more, bring on the donuts!!! A lovely, fun card with lots of added detail

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our challenge #5

    Margaret DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such fun sweetie. Welcome to the team and look forward to working with you.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, Joanna and the layout and colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete