Thursday, June 21, 2012

High Hopes: Back to Nature challenge

I couldn't sleep last night.  And after I cleaned a bathroom, finished a book ("Object of My Affection," I highly recommend it) and finished picking up the legos in the front room, I found my way to the craft room.

I needed a card to give DH for our anniversary.  It's 12 years this year.  This is Frog in Boxers 2.  Cute isn't he (kinda makes me want to see what Frog in Boxers 1 looks like!!)  I immediately fell in love with this stamp because DH has a pair exactly like that, except that he never wears his!  OK, too much information right?!!  Anyway, I knew that the image would bring a smile to DH's face.

I'm entering it into High Hopes: Back to Nature challenge.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant!!! We're a frog mad household and I'd love to get my hands on that stamp

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete