Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cassie's Going Back to School


I desperately need to clean my house ... so naturally,  I decided I should share the card I made for my niece instead.  Bleah.  I really hate cleaning.

It's hard to believe that kids are going back to school already.  Thankfully we still have two weeks left of summer.  We have nothing planned for our last days, just sleeping in and maybe some visits to the pool.

I'm 2 weeks behind in my Mojo Monday sketches.  I liked this one but DH declared it was too busy.  "There are too many flippy things" he said, pulling on the tabs.   Husbands!


Stamps: digi: By LORi Designs
Phrases: Stampin Up!, Stampendous



2 comments:

  1. Darling job, great coloring and beautiful design. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and so much more fun than cleaning! Aren't the Mojo Monday sketches great? I need to do more of them....

    ReplyDelete