Tuesday, September 11, 2012

CCC: Trees


Creative Card Crew's challenge this fortnight makes me yearn for for the beach, sand and the warm Gulf of Mexico water lapping at my toes.  What?  You say?  Isn't the challenge to make a tree card?  Yes.  And YOUR card can be any kind of tree you want but I was in the mood for a Christmas card, with a bit of a twist so I grabbed one of my favorite Stampin' Up! sets to make my tree card.  Doncha' love how tan Santa turned out?!!

Simon Says Stamp is our sponsor this time and they are offering a $20 voucher for the winner of this challenge. There are lots of yummy crafty goodies to be found over in the store!

So get out your tree stamps and join in the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Fun card, darling image. Love your palm tree and your coloring. Too cute Joanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, those trees I'm using are Stampin Up`s Trendy Trees - click here to see all of the stamps in this set ... http://tiba-inventar.blogspot.co.at/search/label/*Trendy%20Trees

    They are being retired in October, so you'd still be able to order them whilst september (if they're not already sold out). I really love those stamps they're just supersimple yet special.

    Hugs, Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this a lot, so cheerful and certainly an unexpected type of tree! I think Santa might have got a little bit of a sunburn on his sides, though.

    ReplyDelete