Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SSW: 199-Paper Addictions


Whoops, sorry for the late post but we are in the midst of Spring Break and I just plumb forgot that it was Wednesday! 

We had a ton of snow and it made the hubby freaked out to travel so we are having a stay-cation.  That means movies, museums and lots of lazy days to sleeping in (OK, it's only 7:30 but sadly that is sleeping in here).  Despite the snow we're having fun and I've had lots free time to craft.  Yippee!

Since it IS Wednesday, it means it's time for another sketch challenge from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  This week we have a new sponsor: Jacqueline Mathews from Paper Addictions.  Here's a bit more about her:


My name is Jacqueline Mathews and I am a crafter and designer. I love paper, pens, doodling, stamping and above all designing. I have a degree in fine arts with an emphasis in graphic design. I worked in the graphic design industry for many years and quit 15 years ago to become a stay at home mom for my 3 kids. Now that the kids are older and don’t need me as much, I am reinventing myself and have decided that I wanted to create my own line of digital stamps. I have dabbled in rubber stamping and became a “Stampin’ up!” demonstrator and had a blast, but thought it would be more fun to create my own stamps. I decided digital was the way to go. It is affordable for the customer and for the designer. I now have a digital stamp shop on Etsy called “PaperAddictions”. I would love to create my own line of rubber stamps someday, but for now I am testing my designs out in my shop to see if anyone likes them. I am pleasantly surprised that I have gotten a good response to the images I have designed so far. This positive response has motivated me to create more images in the future.

The sketch was really fun to work with, and I got to use the enormous circles that I bought a million years ago.  Our prize this week is 5 items from the Paper Addictions store.  We'd love to see you play this week!!

 

7 comments:

  1. It's a darling card Joanna. I love your beautiful coloring on that little stinky character. You did a great job on him. Blacks are hard to color I think. Beautiful sketch, I like to use theirs. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna, your card is sooo stinkin cute!! LOL. You did a fabulous job coloring up your little stinker. Love the black, white and yellow color combo. Have a wonderful Easter.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, yes we can still be friends... I ride the fence on both types of trackors. Thanks for stopping by.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm real tired of the snow too. What a sweet card! Adorable image (since when have you ever said that about a skunk?!!). Fabulous papers too. Happy Easter to you Joanna.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute and sure to make someone feel better that is under the weather! Come and visit Arizona - it's 80 degrees here!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This week is our Say cation! Just taking it easy this week. Going to try and clean my craft room! Your card is super fun! Love the cute image, reminds me of my Guinness. Have a Happy Easter.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Joanna. Those papers are divine and I love the little skunk Hope you have a great week and the snow clears a little. Holly xx

    ReplyDelete