Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stella Says "Stamp!" 139


What a lazy weekend we've had this holiday weekend!!  We played a lot of family games, read, watched movies and I did some cleaning and crafting. 

I love Bugaboo and so when I saw the Stella Says Stamp sketch from the Bugaboo site, I knew that I had to play.  I need a card to send to my crafting partner.  We sold our first quilt on our etsy store and I wanted to give her a "yay - yippee" card.  I totally CASEd the idea for this card idea from The Spotted Chick.  I love her work.

The SSS sketch was really clean and simple.  I totally struggle with CAS sketches!!  Even as I made this card, I considered sparkles and maybe another layer or two.  But I refrained (sorta)!

3 comments:

  1. Omgosh! That made me laugh. Great sentiment to go with the image. Love it. Congrats on the sale, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Congrats on the sale of your first quilt! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! Love it Joanna. Great job on the CAS card. Beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete