Friday, September 13, 2013

From the Heart/SSMIS-September



For this month's Secret Sister Mystery Image we were given two images to use.  One if you love summer and another to use  if you wanted to "vote" for Fall.   Although I chose to use the "Cool Cat" Hambo image,  let me tell you that I am soo NOT picking Summer as my favorite season.  Blah, I hate being hot.  I will admit to liking the laziness of summer.  Besides, this little cat is easily one of my favorite images.

I'm using the sketch from this week's From the Heart challenge.  It's a cute one.  To see what the rest of the SSMIS gang did with the images, check out the gallery.



2 comments:

  1. I love this image and love the sketch. Looks like they were meant for each other. Love your great coloring and pretty papers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, when I saw your card in the gallery i thought, the layout looks familiar. Now I know why. lol.

    Adorable card and great coloring.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ {From the Heart Stamps}

    ReplyDelete