Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SSSC195


As soon as I saw this JJ image, I made her mine!  All my friends know that Starbucks IS my best friend!  I once asked my friend, who was fasting because I was driving her to her surgery ... for cancer, if she minded if I swung through Starbucks on the way.

OK, it was tacky and I DID wait until she was in her surgery before I waddled across the street to find an caffeine IV injection, I mean a coffee beverage.

I liked the freedom that Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge provided so I wanted to play.

2 comments:

  1. It is a fantastic card. I love the image and love the sentiment. I also love JJ and how you have colored her. Fantastic coloring and a fun card Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Joanna ! Love the colors, the image, the layout- just everything !

    ReplyDelete