Sunday, November 10, 2013

From the Heart 41/SSMIS August


The Alice in Wonderland's White Rabbit and I have much in common.  I have a few white "hares" on  my head and I am consistently late, for a very important date.

This post is no exception.

This is the image from August's Mystery Image challenge ... and it's November.  But I am NEARLY caught up.  I think I have the July image left to complete but ... I'm nearly there.  If you want to see what the other ladies in the group did, click here


I loved the sketch from this week's "I {heart} sketches" blog so I used that to make my card.

2 comments:

  1. Darling card. I love it on this sketch. Beautiful work Joanna and such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling - she has a love note and he has a frog! The sewing is a nice touch and your coloring and DP are great! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at FTHS this week!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete