Wednesday, January 8, 2014

SSW2-02 The Stamping Boutique


It's Wednesday and time for another challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  This week we have a new sketch and a new sponsor. 

Tracey from The Stamping Boutique is our sponsor.  I'm using her Snowfriends digital stamp.  She is offering our winner 3 free images from her store (4 if you use a TSB image and win!)

I made 2 cards this week.  I figured ... what the heck, might as well get a jump on next year's cards.  OK, I'm going to be completely honest, I'm still sending out cards. 

I'm calling them "New Year's Cards" to disguise the fact that I never finished sending out my Christmas cards.  Yeah, THAT'S what happened, I planned to send these cards out late!!






I hope YOU will be more organized and play along with us this week!

6 comments:

  1. You are not alone Joanna - I received 3 Christmas cards in the mail today!! Love both of your cards - the papers you used are so awesome with the image!! Hope you are able to finish up Christmas 2013 soon ;-)
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. The papers and colors are so fun. The added swirls look awesome. Have a sweet day! Hugs Arlana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards Joanna. Great job on both of them. Beautiful colors and coloring. I love everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkle on the snowmen and the bling on the paper. Have a great week. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanna, these little guys are soo cute! I love the sparkly papers and love the blues. So pretty. I love the added swirls too!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this image not the sweetest?!!! I love it, and I love your colors and sparkly goodness. Perfect for wintery/new years greetings. And at least you're sending out cards. I skipped doing that this year...hope no one takes me off their list.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete