Wednesday, January 15, 2014

SSW2-03: Digistamp Boutique


I made this sweet birthday card for my darling Sister-In-Law.  It's about a week late.  Sorry doll.  At least I'm mailing it in the same month as your day ... poor Tiff's card is going out today too and her birthday was LAST month!  For someone who loves making cards as much as I do, I surely do HATE going to the post office.

It's Wednesday so that means it's also time for another sketch challenge from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  Sally has a fun sketch for us to try, lots of layers.  Our sponsor this week is Sally-Ann from Digistamp Boutique.  I'm using an image from her darling Edwin and Hetty set.  This is Edwin looking VERY manly despite being on a pink card!

Pop on over to the new blog, become a follower and play along this week.  We're giving away some candy once we reach 100 followers!

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love elephants and this one is so adorable! Super cute card Joanna and really good post over at Sweet sketch. Can't wait till Sunday when it will either be your Broncos or my Pats going to the Super Bowl!
    Blessings to you!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!!! A perfect birthday card and I know your SIL will love it. I've been so bad lately about mailing out cards. I say every January I'm going to do a better job, then come the end of the year, I'm back to my old tricks. Oh well, we try!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet image, your beautiful coloring and your papers. You SIL won't mind waiting on this sweet card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edwin makes such a cute birthday card! Your sister-in-law will love this card! I am hoping to get better at creating again so I can give a card away! I think I may have the opportunity to hopefully get ahead!
    Your post was wonderful this week! It was great to be able to create with you gals!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanna, Happy New Year I have looked at all of your wonderful cards this year from my i-Phone whilst I've been travelling and loved everyone of them. This card is really cute just perfect and your sister in law will love it, I adore your colour combo just so cute. Great card as always. Wishing you a wonderful week we are having a crap summer here in NZ not at all hot, it's raining today I should have stayed in Australia no way really far to hot over there.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is simply adorable!! Judi, Arlana and I were commenting the other night how cute Edwin is. Gorgeous job coloring up this little guy! Fabulous post this week too!!
    Have a great week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this sweet ellie! We are on a pink roll this week. Great card. have a super weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete