Sunday, February 16, 2014

Deconstructed Sketch #138

DH is watching Curling on this morning's Olympics.

It's kinda amusing listening to him.  He knows nothing about Curling and was watching the show with the sound off.  So he's asking me all these questions, "How do they score points in Curling?" and "Is that good or bad that it bumped off the pucky-thing?"  You know ... stuff that I'm sure if he had turned the sound on the television, the announcers would be explaining.  And when I pointed that fact out to him, he did actually turn on the the sound. 

I used Jen's deconstructed sketch #138.  Fun sketch.

3 comments:

  1. Fun card Jo. Love the image and your beautiful coloring. Great sketch and beautiful papers. I love blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute and fun image, Jo ! Fabulous card and great layout.

    ReplyDelete