Thursday, February 6, 2014

TMS: 235


Snow days.  Who doesn't love the opportunity to snuggle down and do nothing!

The kids were shocked when I made them finish their homework this morning.  I'm pretty sure that we will have school tomorrow since our temperature is supposed to finally rise above zero.  Our high today is 15!  We are practically having a heat wave!  It took the kids maybe 15 minutes to finish the math pages but I think that they whined about it for at least double that time!

I used MY free time yesterday to join in the fun over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  They have a fun sketch this week.  I printed this Mo image weeks ago and am constantly in need of birthday cards.

Challenges I'm submitting this for:
Tuesday Morning: Sketch
QKR Stampede: Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. LOL! That sentiment is too funny (I definitely need to go get that one). Super cute image and fun papers, too. Glad you are enjoying your snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love that HUGE present and the sentiment is great! Thank you so for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on what Kathy says above....ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanna, this is so cute and your coloring is beautiful. These papers are great and love your sentiment. Beautiful design, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and the sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes." Good Luck.

    Karal DT for QKR Stampede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness! I need that sentiment!! LOL I'm famous for being late with my families birthday cards! Great card!!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still laughing, this is so stinkin cute!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete