Thursday, April 24, 2014

MMIS-April


This month's hostess was Patti.  She chose this charming Heather Ellis image.  Her challenge was to put something "Spring-y" in the tree.  I thought about butterflies, but that is one small tree!  There was no way I was going to be able to cut a butterfly THAT small!!  Soo, I settled for gems to represent buds.

I decided to make Patti's card a "I miss you" card.  She has some awfully cute grandkiddos in Arizona and she can probably needs a few cards to remind them how much grandma loves them.

Fun challenge Patti!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. I love Heather Ellis images and this one is precious. Great layout and happy colors/background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet this is! Love the image, the background papers and design, very charming indeed!

    ReplyDelete