Wednesday, May 14, 2014

SSW2-14: Broken Box Designs


I have NEVER pro-craft-inated.

I think that I just heard my hubby choke on his laughter.  So now that the giggling is over, I can admit to doing it ALL the time.  I actually have a sign in my house that admits to JUST that.  So when I saw this TLC freebie, I knew that I had to have it.

Since it's Wednesday, it's time for another sketch from Sally over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  This week we’re featuring Broken Box Designs! 

Wendy is the creator of the fun images there and we’ve had a fun time creating with them this week. The Grand Prize winner of this week’s challenge will receive a $5 Gift Certificate from Broken Box – a terrific prize! Thanks Wendy for your generous support of our challenge!

Please visit Wendy at either
Her store
or
Her blog:

We hope you pop over and participate this week.

6 comments:

  1. Too funny Joanna!! Love your sentiment, absolutely perfect with this craftin' toodle.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Joanna - I can see why you wanted this sentiment - just brilliant - as is your fabby card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Joanna, love your colour combo and your sentiment is absolutely perfect with this image. Take care and have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card gave me a good chuckle... I make so many of my cards "under the gun"... Love your coloring - looks like a fun image to color =)
    Blessings to you Joanna!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, love the saying and your calming color combo.
    Great work.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you are going to be really busy this summer. But, crafting is always something we can't let go of. Love the sentiment with your darling card! have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete