Monday, June 23, 2014

Eat Cake: Birthday Bear!


I just spent 20 very harrowing minutes climbing on top of the china hutch retrieving Nerf bullets.  It's something of a "no-no" for the kiddos to shoot their nerf guns anywhere in the house besides the basement!  But in their defense, Dad has the tent set up "airing out" in the basement.  I'm blaming their dad for my fearful moments.  I just kept imagining that I would fall and take out the china hutch and every bit of china inside.  Aaaaah!

Buuuuut in other news, how freakin' cute is this bear?!!  His name is "Bosley Says Lets Go"  He's another cute image available from the Eat Cake Graphic shop.  I highly encourage a visit to see what's new!

5 comments:

  1. He is REALLLLLY FREAKIN' CUTE! :) LOVE all those ECG images! They really melt my heart! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is REALLLLLY FREAKIN' CUTE! :) LOVE all those ECG images! They really melt my heart! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really doesn't get cutter than this! Great flowers, which add a wonderful pop of color! Glad there was no broken china and you retrieved the bullets unscathed. LOL... boys will be boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gave me a laugh this morning along with your story of nerd bullet retrieval . You didn't mention or being found unconscious under the falling china cabinet. So glad it was a safe retrieval. I'll stop with comments but having really nice time enjoying your past post.

    ReplyDelete