Monday, September 29, 2014

FTH: Sketch 81


It's International Coffee Day today.  I plan to celebrate with a very, VERY large SF vanilla latte from Starbucks (OK, this is something I would probably do anyway even if it WEREN'T International Coffee Day, but shhhh)

I wanted to share some of the things a friend of mine and I made for her employees to celebrate this very day

We get together once a month to make a little something and celebrate her employees.

This month we used From the Heart's Birdbrain Needs Coffee to make MANY cards.  Each had a Starbuck's Via attached.  I made the larger card at the top for her to attach to the goodies she planned to leave in the nursing lounge.

I also used this week's sketch for my card.  How great is Imke's sketch.  Very useable (I've already used it twice, look for it later this week!).  You can get a $1.00 off coupon each time you enter the sketch challenge.  Remember to use a From the Heart image or it will be deleted.  You can use the sketch OR use the twist.  This month's twist is to use eyelets.

So get out there ... and get some caffeine in you!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome projects , Joanna and the "Birdbrains Needs Coffee" Image fits perfect !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly great project and to make so many for the employees. I've been to Starbucks 3 times....haha. I don't know what the via is but I'll check it out...lol

    ReplyDelete