Thursday, December 11, 2014

Bugaboo Chaos (I've lost count what #)


Ken took today off so we are having a bit of a "date day" while the boys are in school.  He got to pick today's activities (I'm picking tomorrow's fun!) so far we've gone to Bass Pro to window shop and then we went to the gun range to shoot.  Despite being out of MY box, it was a fun morning (except for the hot piece of brass that ended up ricocheting down my sweater.  Ouch)

And speaking of out of my box and different, I wanted to try out this sketch.  It's soo different from my normal style.  I saw it on Karen Giron's blog and wanted to try it.  I actually like how it turned out.  I'm going to use THIS one as my funny card for the Bugaboo Christmas Chaos Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute image and fun design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card ... Thanks for joining us on Day four of our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Joanna. I sentiment is sooo true. lol.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, and great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining in the Christmas Chaos at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete