Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!!


I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a VERY Merry Christmas!  Thank you so much taking the time to stop by each day.  I cherish each of you!

My card today isn't very Christmas-y is it?  My neighbor needed a fun Holiday card to give his Orthopedic Surgeon.  His instructions to me were, "make it have a backbone and kinda fun."  I whipped out my Silhouette and found a skeleton.  Doodle Pantry has this great set called "Santa Accessories" which can make pretty much ANY stamp Christmas-y and off I went.

I think it's kinda fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hahahhaa, this is really a perfect card for an orthopedist, Joanna !! Great take with this challenge !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Joanna! well, now this is a fun card and perfect for the instruction given...great job! I hope your Christmas was merry & bright! I am having a Christmas giveaway on my blog, comment here for your chance at winning....

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete