Saturday, February 28, 2015

From The Heart Progressive


I seem to leave these things until the last minute!  Heck, I think I have 8 more hours out of this month before this image is late!  Off to have a latte.  Kidding.

I needed to make a "thinking about you" card for a friend and I needed to use this cute From The Heart image.  Kinda killing two stones with one bird on this card (giggle, snort!)

The card looks sorta valentine-y but only because I really wanted this bird to be pink.  She does look fun all dressed up in her pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, like I said before, I think we're sistahs from a different mistah!!! We are too much alike not to be!!! Super cute, Love your coloring.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring, Joanna. So darn cute! I was late for January and never even got this image, sigh...
    Always wanted to stop by and say how much I enjoyed working with you on DP, and will miss you. Will keep in touch be stopping by your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where you are **lol**. Glad you´ve made it in time. Sweet card and i totally LOVE the Birdbrain Chick in hot PINK !!!

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month February Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!!

    ReplyDelete