Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Digi Sketch Challenge: Humor

I know that people exercise when it's cold out but ... I can't seem to make myself go to the gym.  Right now I'm telling myself that shoveling counts as exercise but the scale seems to disagree.

Perhaps I need to limit my Starbucks to once a week (I mentally counted the calories I drink each week in lattes and was a little horrified by the number)

I made this card for the Digi Sketch Challenge. I did both their sketch AND their desire to see some humor.  This is seriously me first thing in the morning.

4 comments:

  1. You're doing blue these past two days and I'm into yellow....too funny! Your blue is awesome! and I love your interpretation of the sketch. I really need to follow sketches more often to make my life easier. I always enjoy JJ and her antics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Joanna and the effects of all that shovelling can't be good for the scales. I don't understand how I could eat half the rocky road ingredients last week (it was a need chocolate week) and lose 2 pounds! Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. See...I loved your card so much, I used it in the Catch the Bug challenge and won. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete