Wednesday, September 16, 2015

SSW2-DigiStamp Boutique


Diet update: I've lost 3 pounds this month so far, but Starbucks has upped the ante: they've brought out the Pumpkin Spice Latte.  Not cool Starbucks, not cool.  I am nearly half-way through my "No Starbucks" month and I am thanking my lucky stars to have chosen a 30 day month!  The hubby asked if I planned to continue my shun of the milky goodness until my 5K in October.  As much as I wanted to scream "He(ck) No" to him, I am wondering if he has a point.  ((Sigh))

In other news, it's Wednesday and that means that Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 has a new sketch challenge.  Our sponsor is the fabulous Sally-Ann from DigiStamp Boutique.  This week I'm using her Umbrella Lulu set.  I fell in love with this cute image.

Sally-Ann is offering our winner a  £10 voucher to her store. How fabulous!!  Free stuff is always good.

I hope that you will join in the fun.

Other challenges that I'll be joining in are:

Incy Wincy Designs: Digi Stamps only
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
and of course, The DigiStamp Boutique monthly challenge

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo on the weight loss!! I'm so proud of you! It's hard work, I know, as I'm dieting myself. You have stronger will power though to stop your Starbucks.
    Your card is adorable! Love your cloud die cuts, so perfect with this sweet image.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joanna congratulations on your weight loss, I know how hard it is I've lost 7kg about 15.5 lb in the last 2 months but wish it was so much more. Love your card this week such a cute image and I just adore those dark clouds just like it is here today. Beautiful sunny spring morning and this afternoon the clouds are upon us for rain all day Friday and the weekend. Take care and have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great weight loss, I really need to knuckle down and get some off, I keep putting it back on!
    Your card is so sweet Joanna, I love all of it.
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there girl, it get easier and easier! Great job on the weight loss. Your card is super sweet this week, love the image and saying and of course the gingham paper ( my favorite). Have a great week. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete