Tuesday, October 13, 2015

TMS 322: 2 Cute 2 Spook


Too tired to exercise is how I'm feeling today.  The dog is sitting at my feet and you can almost hear her asking, "so what's the deal, you have exercise clothes and shoes on ... are we going or what?"

Yes, I suppose we are since I've finished my card and I can't seem to find an excuse that sounds reasonable to even MY ears.  Bleah!

I wanted to share this little cutie from Doodle Pantry.  I'm using the sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  It was perfect for my little worm.  He's one of the Spooky Worms set and can be found by clicking on the Occasion tab when you shop.

Don't forget that the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge is still going on.  It's an "Anything Goes" theme.   One more reminder, there is a sale going on on the Doodle Pantry site.  Laurie has all her Halloween images 25% off,  as well as 20% off on all Thanksgiving and on select Christmas images until November 1!


1 comment:

  1. Super fun card Joanna, this image is so cute and I love the sentiment.Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete