Wednesday, November 18, 2015

SSW2: DigiStamp Boutique





Happy Wednesday friends.

If you live where I do, I'm guessing that your outside view has quite a bit of the white stuff (19.9 inches new as of yesterday!).  I don't know if it's the fact that I grew up in Arizona, but I can not get enough of snowmen.  I probably have at least 50 images of snowmen in my collection of stamps and digital image (and really, do I NEED that many ... no, but I can't seem to stop myself from buying more)

This little cutie is called Sketchy Snow Person and he is available over on the DigiStamp Boutique shop.  Sally-Ann, the owner, is our sponsor this week over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.  We have a great new sketch and, of course, the fantastic prize of a  £10 voucher to the DigiStamp Boutique store.

Since I'm starting to panic a bit about how many Christmas cards I have completed, I decided to make not one but TWO cards this week with our sketch.  My second card features Christmas Milly.  I love her sweet singing face.


4 comments:

  1. Oh Joanna, both of these cards are wonderful! I love your "Snow Place Like Home" sentiment! I love snowmen too! Your other snowmen are darling! But your little Santa Mouse is also adorable! I love my wonky and curved square dies...FYI best deal Walmart...site to store if it is close....Wow I can't believe you have that much snow already! I hadn't noticed as I have been occupied with my new calling as RS Pres. It's always nice to get snowed in and enjoy the day with the kids and just being cozy! Hope all is well!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute Joanna, these are both just gorgeous. I can't get over the amount of snow you have! but I'm guessing that's not unusual for you. Hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Joanna you have been a busy bee with all your wonderful Christmas cards, I love them all especially the brightly coloured ones. I guess when I die I'll come back in this world as a Magpie and they love shiny objects and bright colours. Just adore Singing Milly as well. I'm amazed as well as to how much snow you have already, you seem to have more cooler days than sunny days throughout the year??? Do you and your family ski? If you don't good excuse to make more cards. Take care and have fun in the snow.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    P.S I don't know how I'm going to cope with the cold weather in England and Europe something I'm not use to. I'll just have to have plenty of layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards! Love the sweet images. and your papers. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete