Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Stella Says Sketch 317


I just got back from my PT appointment.  Eager to try out the band they gave me to work on my shoulder, I immediately put it in the door and started some of the resist exercises they assigned.  Apparently you need to insure that the door is actually CLOSED before you start pulling on the band.  Wham!!  The door popped my head.  Now -- not only my shoulder hurts but my nose as well.  Boy that PT is certainly helping!

I ran down to the happy place to work out my grumpy mood and saw the new sketch over on the Bugaboo blog.  Since I'm miserably behind on my Christmas card production, I decided to take this opportunity to catch up.

4 comments:

  1. Ouch Joanna! I bet you won't do that again in a hurry.
    Fabulous fun card, love your jolly snowman xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear... That must have HURT!! Super cute card!! The happy place works!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute little card with decorative papers! It's a great take on our Catch the Bug sketch this fortnight. Good luck in the challenge!
    Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so very cute! Thanks for joining us for Stella Says Sketch at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog this fortnight.
    Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete