Tuesday, December 22, 2015

FTH132: I got this!!


The tree is decorated, the cards are sent and the packages are all under the tree.  I think I *may* be ready for Christmas.

And since I had a free moment, I decided to join in the sketch challenge over on the From the Heart blog.  It was CAS and easy and honestly kinda fun to use something other than a Christmas image!

Sending this little cutie out to my favorite niece in Idaho (OK, you got me ... I only have ONE niece in ID) but she is a treasure.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Joanna and i like the fun and bright colors. And you are right, it´s so nice to see a Birthday card !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great & fun card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at FTHS for Sketch #132 with a tWist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fab Joanna! I love the fun bright colours :-) Thank you for joining in with us at From the Heart Stamps in our weekly I (heart) Sketches challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete