Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Of Course I "Carrot" It's Your Birthday!


I needed another birthday card. There are so many important March birthdays for me: Hubby, Son, Great Nephew, and many friends.  I used this cutie from Gerda Steiner.  It's the monthly challenge image: Carrot Bunny.  I'll get the next month's image for free since I used it.

I'm off to get another cup of coffee.  This time change business just knocks me out.  I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a fan of it.  I don't know my exhaustion is real or simply because I grew up in Arizona without it and I'm having trouble getting used to it.

Have a great Wednesday friends.

Oh, before I forget, I'm submitting my card to Jeannie's "Go Green" challenge over on her blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna! I can honestly say that not having to deal with the whole time change thing is one of the perks of living in Arizona. Your card is adorable, and I love the blue and green together too. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute! Fun image and paper! Your coloring of the bunny is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete