Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy Fah-der's Day


One of my favorite sketch challenge sites, Tuesday Morning Sketches, had a fun sketch this week.  I know that you will be STUNNED to learn that I still have cards to finish for tomorrow's holiday!!  And since the TMS sponsor is also one of my favorites: Bugaboo. It was a sign to join in the fun.

I'm using one of Jodie's images; it's called Kidz-Dad Boy.  It's super cute but it would have been better with two boys on the image (since I have two boys) but, it still works.

I hope YOUR boy has a good holiday tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the bold color. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Father's Day card!! Shh! I still have cards to make for tomorrow, too! :O
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete