Friday, August 12, 2016

TMS 364: Hello Friend


I wanted to participate in the sketch over on the Tuesday Morning Sketches site.  It's a cute one and totally worked with my image.

Here is my take on this month's freebie from Gerda Steiner.  In exchange for using it, I will get the next month's image for free.  Yay, who doesn't like free stuff?!!

I'm a little hurting puppy this week.  While exercising with the dog ... a rabbit suddenly appeared in the road.  You can imagine the next part -- the dog went one way after poor Bugs Bunny, and I went the other.  My back didn't start hurting until the next day but then ... WOW!!

Hubby is babying me (which for him is getting me hot tea and not whining about the amount of Olympics that I'm watching ... kind of a big deal for him since he likes to control the TV!)

Have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the expression on his face. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sorry to hear about your spill Joanna. I really LOVE this little fox and will check out Gerda because you created this great card!! Keep that hubby babying you as long as possible - lol.Thanks so much for joining us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Sweet image, and your coloring is wonderful!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Tuesday Morning Ssketches
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute, cute image, and I like the way you've colored it. I just had to smile when I saw it. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at TMS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet, Jo - i still have to make my Card for Gerda´s Challenge....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring and I love your patterned paper choices!

    ReplyDelete