Friday, September 9, 2016

CCEE1636: Joggers


Hanging out with my kiddos while they complete homework; I'm working on MY homework.  I'm completing the ten kajillion birthday cards that I need for this month.  I'm actually down to my last three.

I used the sketch from the Paper Play Sketches blog.  It worked for this manly card I made for my BIL.  I'm using my Art Impression Grumpy Jogger images.  This one looks EXACTLY like me while I run!!

I also wanted to join in the WORD challenge over on the CCEE blog.  They want us to create something to represent each letter in WORD.  So mine are:

W  words on the blue paper and also my sentiment
 O  Old (or the more PC term: generationally challenged person)
 R  Red running shoes
  Designer Paper

I'm also joining in the anything goes challenges over on Aud Sentiments and the 613 Avenue Create.

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Love it. Thank you so much for linking up at Paper Play Sketches.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the image and you have given her a fabulous presentation! Thanks for Rocking with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card,love how your image pop up against the background...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS
    Željka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! This card has really made me smile - such fun.
    Super design to show her off perfectly.
    Glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN Card and the Sentiment is super matching !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun image and sentiment. Thank you for linking your project with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope you come back to join us again. Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete