Wednesday, September 14, 2016

SSW2-98 Dreaming



I am dreaming of finding canned pumpkin.  There is NONE to be found in this area of the country.  I have two solitary cans (which I am hoarding until I find more) so there will be no more Cinnamon Pumpkin muffins for breakfast for a while.  Sad

But in better news, we have a new sketch and the return of favored sponsor over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog. We have Tammy and A Day For Daisies as our sponsor.  Yay.

I'm using the image: Best Friends for my card.  I loved the two girls, sitting in a chair, reading.  So of course, I had to color it like it was my best friend and I at that age.  Such a sweet image.

There is a $12 prize for winning this week.  We hope you'll stop in to join us this week.

5 comments:

  1. Do you share your recipe for cinnamon pumpkin muffins? They sound yummy!!! Your card is adorable! Love the paper piecing.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna,
    So sweet, love the image and how you colored it. The girls in their dresses just pop on the purple chair. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your card this week Jo, your colour combo is so pretty and this is such a darling image. I just adore that over green ribbon, one of my very favourite greens and it's perfect with your other colours. Great card as always.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanna, Your card is very dreamy! Love that sweet image and you did such a fabulous job of choosing the perfect paper for your oversized stuffed chair. Lovely paper piecing. Your green accents are very complimentary! Love it. Hope you are doing well....seems like life is passing way to quickly for me. Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now dreaming of cinnamon muffins lol! Love your card with the paper pieced chair and sweet image, like that you coloured it as if it was you with your friend.
    Hugs
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete