Saturday, October 1, 2016

Doodle Pantry AIMP


There are only 86 days until Christmas.  Can you believe it?  I just thought I'd mention it because one of my friends announced at lunch yesterday that she is done with her shopping.  It just seems unnatural (I say in a jealous voice) But I'm not showing you a Christmas card; I made a card for my SECOND favorite holiday.  Yay, Halloween!

And ... I just noticed that this is the second card I made using this orange paper.  I must REALLY like it.  Yay for being old and forgetful!

But I didn't forget that today is the first of the month.  That means it's time for the monthly Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge over on the Doodle PantryBlog.  As always, it's an anything goes challenge. Remember, you must use a digital image to win.

I'm using the Doodle Pantry set, Candy Corn Ants COLOR.

I'm also participating in the Mojo Monday sketch.  What a versatile sketch.

1 comment: