Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wasting Time



I should be cleaning the floors or doing laundry but blah ... who wants to do that?!!  So I decided to join in the coffee fun over on Dragonfly Journeys.

For my first card, I used the sketch from the Catch The Bug site.  I love this image (tho the crystal effects distorted the coloring on the coffee pot.  It looks way better in real life).

My second card uses another Bugaboo image but the sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches site.  This site is dedicated to "clean" cards.  My card is not so clean.  I have too many layers on this card to count as "clean."  Oh well, it's a cute card anyway.

And now ... I suppose I should hit the laundry!





6 comments:

  1. Very appropriate as I sip my Latte this morning! Both cards are adorable, Joanna. Thanks for joining Stella Says Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna I LOVE both cards but the second sentiment OGM I LOVE it! I've got to remember that one. Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch challenge good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun cards. I love them! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanna! My goodness these are both so fun! Awesome Bugaboo digi's too. This morning I think I can relate to the first one where she's drinking right out of the coffee pot. Thanks so much for joining my Coffee Therapy Challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  5. These makes me smile - FUN cards, Jo !

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! These are great cards! You've colored those images perfectly! And don't worry - we love layers at FMS!! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete