Friday, September 8, 2017

FMS304: More ... Wait For It .... Birthday Cards


Still working on my September birthday cards.  This is a From The Heart image.  I can't tell you how much I miss her talent.  Cancer stinks.

I'm using the sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches blog.  It was so cute and worked perfectly with this image.

My next card uses an Art Impression image: Elephant Slider Set.  As you can see ... I kinda went with a cupcake/ birthday cake theme!  Can you tell that I'm dieting and not supposed to be eating carbs, sugar, soda, and everything good in this world?!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow these cards are adorable! Your little critters are beautifully colored! Fun cards! Glad you shared one at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet cards! I do love those little critters and your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete